B.o.B- Fuck Em We Ball (Mixtape)

on Saturday, November 24, 2012
  This BoB mixtape is decent, there are about 3-4 songs that I really like right off the bat, some of the other songs may need some time to grow on you.  Fuck Em We Ball was inspired by the president election, in favor of Obama #2termz!  It has some pretty good features on it such as Snoop Lion, Juicy J, T.I., and Mac Miller.  Below are a few of the songs that I liked.  "Spend it" is def a feel good track with some piano instrumentals in the background, so typically it's my favorite.  "Still In This Bitch" ft T.I. and Juicy J is a slapper without doubt, it's a pretty hard beat too.  "Best Friends" ft. Mac Miller has a really sick beat but the female's voice, Iggy Azalea, kind of ruins the track, if that doesn't the dialogue at the end does.  "So Blowed" is pretty awesome, it may take you a few listens to start liking it but it's what you would expect from a Snoop track.  Overall the mixtape is whatever but I picked out the good tracks for you guys. Check em out!

Spend It (Prod By BoB)

Still In This Bitch ft. T.I. and Juicy J (Prod By Mike Will)
Best Friend (Prod By BoB Jamieson)
Greedy Love (Prod By Sonny Digital)
So Blowed (Prod By BoB)

0 comments:

Post a Comment