Video Wednesdays I: Superbowl

on Wednesday, February 6, 2013
     I had a great time watching the Super Bowl this past Sunday and I've never been more excited for a football game in my life!  I would love to talk about the game but that's not what you want to talk about, you want to talk about the commercials.  So here are the Top 9 Super Bowl commercials from 2013 in no particular order.


#1: The Green Goblin as the Devil was perfect.  I thought this Benz commercial was cleaver and casting Willem Dafoe was even better.  Nice cameo by Usher.  You would've had me at Kate.



#2: Obviously Kate Upton's going to be on here!  I wish she actually washed the car the though. Seriously, wash a car Kate!


#3: Touching and heart-warming, Budweiser found a way to make everyone teary-eyed during all the football madness.  Ray Lewis was probably crying already though haha.

#4: Pretty funny.  I'm probably going to eat a lot of Taco Bell when I'm old so I can party like these guys!


#5: Grow a pair! Or a get an Audi!

#6: There's only 1 way to find out Megan!


 #7: Very Superstitions

   
 #8: Great idea! I thought this commercial was a creative as well as innovative way to use social media. Good work Lincoln!

 
#9: I think this one was my favorite. It encompasses the superstition of fans, the rivalry between friends, and it's just funny.

0 comments:

Post a Comment