Calvin Harris - "We'll Be Coming Back" Ft. Example

on Friday, June 22, 2012


Adam Richard Wiles has always produced great music. He's had hit songs such as "Feel So Close,""You Used to Hold Me," and "Awooga" as well as a song that went mainstream, "We Found Love" Ft. Rihanna.  I heard he killed it at Coachella and I wish I got to see him (I heard Rihanna made an appearance too).  If you didn't know Calvin Harris is 28, which is getting pretty old in DJ years, he's a Scottish DJ, singer, song writer, and record producer from Ultra Records.  Oh yeah he's coming out with a new album this year too.  This track, "We'll Be Coming Back" Ft. Example is an energetic, mellow, feel good track that offers some 'easy to rage along with' lyrics.  It definitely sounds like a Calvin Harris song, he sort of has his own chill mellow electro genre. Personally, I like his music but I like the dubstep versions of it better. That is why I decided to add the KillSonik and Jacob Plant Dubstep Remix too. They're both great songs and Calvin Harris is truly a great artist. 

Calvin Harris feat. Example - We'll Be Coming Back by GoodCompany310 Calvin Harris - We'll Be Coming Back Ft. Example (KillSonik Remix) by GoodCompany310

Calvin Harris feat Example - We'll Be Coming Back (Jacob Plant Remix)-[www flvto com] by GoodCompany310

0 comments:

Post a Comment