25 Most Stylish Celebrities of 2012

on Friday, June 29, 2012
Whose go the most style?  Money can't buy class, but it can sure buy style.  There are a lot of celebrities that dress well, some more than others.  In my opinion, professional athletes dress like bosses but Complexstyle has a different opinion.  I mean, did you watch the NBA draft the other day? Even though those rookies aren't rich, they still swagged out and they're freshman.  If you were wondering Russel Westbrook did make the list for the 25 best dressed celebrities, so hipsters ARE allowed.  With out a doubt, if I were a celebrity, I would make this list and I would be decked out in Good Company Apparel, everywhere.  I'm sure you would be too.  So check out Complexstyle's top 25 stylish celebrities of 2012, I'm sure your favorite celebrity is on it! CLICK HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment