America's Finest Time Lapse - San Diego

on Monday, September 10, 2012

    This video is absolutely amazing.  After attending San Diego State University, I was able to explore and appreciate a lot of these places in San Diego.  If you love SD or haven't been and are wondering what it's like, watch this incredible production full screen and in HD.  This video takes you on a unique journey of SD, from Balboa Park to Gaslamp and the San Diego Zoo to The Sunset Cliffs.  Each scene is amazing and every time I watch the video I get chills.  I'm extremely proud to be able to say that I lived in this beautiful city and hopefully one day I'll move back.  Shout out to 92109 and the 619, thank you for the wonderful memories, friends, and hospitality!


The incidental music is Make a Noise by Katie Herzig

0 comments:

Post a Comment