5 Artists From Coachella You Should Get To Know

on Friday, March 1, 2013
Sweater Weather- The Neighbourhood    ~    Rollin' Over - Skinny Lister
Step Up For The Cool Cats - Palma Violets    ~    Happy - C2C
Chum - Earl Sweatshirt

Sweater Weather- The Neighbourhood.  I'm really diggin' this indie rock band.  This track was released from their EP in May.  Their sound is reminiscent of Grizzly Bear, another folk/experimental/rock band.  "Sweater Weather" has a harmonic soothing sound too it with a catchy intro.  Relax to this song and check it out, they're playing Friday for Coachella 2013.
Sweater Weather by theneighbourhood

Rollin' Over - Skinny Lister.  These English dudes sound SICK!  I can imagine my drinking a shit ton of beer out of a das boot with my friends as we chant the drunk lyrics to this song.  I never knew a song could make me want a beer so bad.  Skinny Lister isn't your normal English folk band and from the reviews I've read they're awesome live.  It sounds like they're going to bring it! I'm down, check them out, they're playing Friday at Coachella: Rollin' Over

Step Up For The Cool Cats - Palma Violets.  All I can say is these guys sound like The Killers. Check them out, they'll be playing Friday at Coachella:Palma Violets - Step Up For The Cool Cats

Happy - C2C.  These guys come with an upbeat, feel good sound that'll get you moving.  It almost sounds gosspel and it almost sounds funky but it's mostly uplifting.  I guarantee you'll check out another one of there tracks after you listen to this one.  Check it out, they'll be performing Friday at Coachella:
c2c 'Happy'

Chum - Earl Sweatshirt.  Looking for some rap at Coachella? Check out this young, 19 year old rapper from Los Angeles.  He's reallly good and the stories he tells through his music are touching but at the same time entertaining.  Check him out, he's playing Friday too.  
Earl Sweathshirt - Chum

0 comments:

Post a Comment